- C-ARM: It shows Inner Structure of the body. Bones are clearly visualized. Usually, Painful nerves are situated near the bones. so we can give
injections around this nerves.
- Radio Frequency Machine: The painful nerves of the spine are ablated using the heat generated from high frequency alternating current.
it is generally conducted out patient setting using either local anaesthesia or sedation
- Nerve Stimulator: It is Helpful in locating the nerves, which is helpful in reducing the pain.
- Operation Theatre
- Ozone Generator : This is a Computerised Ozone Generator where the précised doze of ozone is delivered, which is useful in ozone therapy.
- Other machines: Algometer , ETPS